Want to get involved in the San Francisco Bay Area Chapter?
you would like to help with the direction of the local chapter and activities, joining the Leadership Council is a good first step. Officers and Leadership Council make of the Local Chapter Board of Directors. Leadership Council minimum requirements are:
- Member in good standing
- Make a one-year commitment to the Chapter
- Attend the monthly board meeting and board status calls (mostly by phone) at least 50% of the time.
- Attend at least 50% of our chapter meetings - we usually have 6 per year plus the Awards Reception.
- Keep current with Board-related communications (email and website),
- Participate in activities to support the Chapter (sponsorship, communications, programs, special events, etc.
Fill out the survey below and we will contact you to schedule a time to talk morehttp://survey.constantcontact.com/survey/a07efgtch8sjiajgjnl/a002jlzs40s0/questions