February 21, 2019
Learn about ITIL4:
· Why the change?
· Who was involved in the development of ITIL 4?
· What are the high-level differences between ITIL v3 and ITIL 4
· What is the new ITIL 4 certification scheme?
· What about the existing v3 courses?
· Which ITIL courses should I take and when?
· What are the details around the ITIL 4 Foundation course?
· When can we schedule the ITIL 4 Foundation course on our calendars?
· When will translations of ITIL 4 be available?
Guest Speaker: Nasser El-Batal
Nasser is a seasoned professional with 28 years of experience in Enterprise IT Management Consulting and Coaching. Passionate about maturing IT organizations through introducing and implementing continuously improved, business enabling integrated Best Practices.
· Consulting & Coaching Activities in the following practices:
o Business Transformation through integration of best practices
o Enterprise Architecture
o IT Service Management
o Agile, DevOps, Cobit
o Organization readiness assessment
· Best practices expertise in the following topics:
o Agile Scrum
o Lean IT
o TOGAF 9.1, 9.2
o ITIL V2 SM /2011 Expert, ITIL 4
§ (including all Lifecycle and Capability certifications)
o ISO/IEC 20000 Certified Consultant/Auditor & Accredited trainer
· Procurement and Sourcing RFPs’ Consultant/Developer.
Glimpse of previous experiences: Gov of Canada (SSC, ESDC, DND, etc…), BC Government, Ontario Government, NASA, Boeing, IBM, Blue Cross, USDA, Danish Government, Banks, Universities, Insurance, Mining, Defense …