Responsible for Local Chapter expenditures and receipts and maintenance of financial transactions related to the Local Chapter. Ensures that all financial commitments are for Local Chapter purposes only and that HDI Global is not liable for Local Chapter expenses, liabilities or financial obligations, or taxes associated with Local Chapter activities.
Essential position functions
- Maintains chapter checking account and all financial obligations, including but not limited to budgeting, investments, donations, deposits and disbursements, filing tax id paperwork.
- Deposits monthly membership checks, as well as other checks and monies sent to chapter, within one month of receipt
- Updates chapter QuickBooks account in compliance with the HDI Policies and Procedures
- Provides yearly financial update to HDI National on or before February 15 of each year
- Supports President when necessary
- Ability to attend of meetings. RSVP promptly and accurately to meeting invites.
- Responsive to fellow officers, members and potential members. Respond to Chapter related e-mails and inquiries within 2 business days.
- Commitment to share knowledge through updates and posting of articles to CHKR, the centralized shared knowledge repository for HDI Local Chapter Officers.
Meetings may include:
- Regional Officer’s Conference Call
- Local Chapter Officer’s Conference Call – Monthly 1st Wednesday
- The officers meeting at Annual Conference
- Annual Local Chapter Officer’s Summit
- Regional Summit
NOTE: This officer description is not intended to be all-inclusive. Officer may perform other related duties as negotiated to meet the ongoing needs of the chapter.