Assist with developing and implementing strategies to stay connected with current membership and educate on the value of membership. Contact with potential, new and expired members to promote the benefits of HDI.
Essential position functions
- Coordinate membership drives and related activities to promote HDI membership
- Keep track of new, renewed and non members on a database for use with local chapter membership drives
- Introduces and welcomes new members at local chapter meetings
- At each meeting provides welcome table with sign in sheet, badges, and welcoming committee
- Supports President when necessary and leads meetings when necessary
- Ability to attend 75% of meetings. RSVP promptly and accurately to meeting invites.
- Responsive to fellow officers, members and potential members. Respond to Chapter related e-mails and inquiries within 2 business days.
- Sufficient time to dedicate to a volunteer position. Estimated time for this position is 15 hours per month.
- Commitment to share knowledge through updates and posting of articles to CHKR, the centralized shared knowledge repository for HDI Local Chapter Officers.
- Team leader and team player. Fill in for other officer positions as needed.
Meetings may include:
- Chapter Member Meetings:
- Chapter Board Meeting:
- Regional Officer’s Conference Call
- Local Chapter Officer’s Conference Call – Monthly 1st Wednesday
- The officers meeting at Annual Conference
- Annual Local Chapter Officer’s Summit
- Monthly President’s call: - Last Tuesday of the Month