Assist with developing and implementing strategies to stay connected with current membership and educate on the value of membership. Contact with potential, new and expired members to promote the benefits of HDI
Essential position functions
- Review current policy and update it
- Obtain additional sponsors
- Create partnering programs with existing or new vendors to reach out to each other’s customers
- Find ways to introduce members to current sponsors
- Survey each sponsor after each meeting to obtain feedback for improvement
- Ask sponsors for program
- Develop value proposition
- Ability to attend 75% of meetings. RSVP promptly and accurately to meeting invites.
- Responsive to fellow officers, members and potential members. Respond to Chapter related e-mails and inquiries within 2 business days.
- Sufficient time to dedicate to a volunteer position. Estimated time for this position is 15 hours per month.
- Commitment to share knowledge through updates and posting of articles to CHKR, the centralized shared knowledge repository for HDI Local Chapter Officers.
- Team leader and team player. Fill in for other officer positions as needed.
Meetings may include:
- Chapter Member Meetings:
- Chapter Board Meeting:
- Regional Officer’s Conference Call
- Local Chapter Officer’s Conference Call – Monthly 1st Wednesday
- The officers meeting at Annual Conference
- Annual Local Chapter Officer’s Summit
- Monthly President’s call: - Last Tuesday of the Month