We have a spots still available for our June 6th Meeting.
Scott Schuetz, Chief Information Officer at PAE Consulting Engineers will share his presentation on building high-performance without giving up humanity.
- Building a high-performance team where people actually want to work.
- Order of Operations: How focusing on people, then process, then technology is still a thing.
- People: Building cohesion and camaraderie for performance
- Process: Priority, Clarity, Commitment
- Technology: Rightsizing for your org and for your users
- Getting past transactions to partnership.
- Measuring Success: Which metrics matter?
Scott specializes in innovative, sustainable technology strategies that tangibly improve business operations. With a proven track record in high-growth industries including tech, finance, internet data centers and energy efficiency, he has had repeated successes in organizational transformations and producing high-performance purpose-driven teams with a focus on people, process, and technology.
Meeting registration is free. Register Today
Location: SAIF Corporation, 2 CenterPointe Drive, Suite 400, Lake Oswego, OR